You want to learn French, improve your conversation’s skills, prepare the TCF or the DELF diplomas ?
Our linguistic center offers you :
- Courses for all levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Interactive and diverse courses that will allow you to improve your French at your rhythm, thanks to the workshops we organize in addition to the general French courses
- Exam preparations for TCF, DILF, DELF, DALF
- Teachers that have graduated in teaching French as a foreign language and that are energetic and experienced professionals that will gladly accompany you in cultural visits at the end of the week
- And more ! Internet, books and pedagogical resources in free access ; tutoring service and learning advices
Three types of French courses :
- Classes for adults with little formal education or a very different mother tongue, aiming to acquire the fundamentals in French language in order to facilitate their integration process
- Sessions of 49h, with variable frequency and timetable
More info about FLI classes? Click here!
- Classes for all nationalities non-French-speaking adults non francophone, aiming for a certification or a diploma for professional, academic or personal reasons
- Sessions of 50 to 100h, with variable frequency and timetable
More info about FLE classes? Click here!