The A.S.L.C. (Association for Academic, Linguistic, Cultural Support), was created in 1996 to encourage the integration of Asiatic Chinese-speaking migrants living in Paris and its region. Its actions include:
Integration support services: administrative domiciliation for homeless migrants from Asia and administrative assistance (assistance in obtaining CMU/AME and opening an account at the Banque Postale, etc.). Reception in Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu, Persian, Russian, Chechen
For more details on these actions, click here.
The implementation of linguistic actions for learning French for adults and children as well as English courses
The implementation of projects promoting the integration of migrant populations from Asia.
Created in 2014 at the request of Chinese and French parents who wanted their children to be able to master Chinese, the TONGJI association now offers Chinese language courses for young people aged 7 to 16:
- Mandarin courses from beginners to advanced
- English courses
- Art workshops
- Cultural outings and educational trips
The Club du Bambou Savant (CLUB’s) association, with the support of the CAF, proposes to accompany young newcomers and their families by promoting educational success through:
- French as a language of instruction
- tutoring and homework help in literary and scientific subjects
- parental and school mediation activities
- parenting workshops on digital technology and interculturality (in partnership with AFAPE)
- accompanies secondary school students from the Asian community and, more generally, young people with difficulties with the French language.